We have developed a consulting and learning process built around some carefully designed virtual learning experiences and accompanied by precisely developed relevant models and frameworks such as a specific 360◦ feedback tool. The main elements of our approach include virtual workshops, virtual action learning, virtual coaching and ongoing virtual support.
The development aims of our approach
- Experience and learn to appreciate a very different working paradigm
- Explore and understand the key challenges of virtual leadership and how to respond to them personally
- Help leaders of virtual teams assess their current profiles and evaluate their needs to develop
- Develop virtual leadership competences and skills and increased confidence (in self and others)
- Perform a series of interrelated virtual tasks across the team - achieve shared and individual outcomes and learn from experience
- Practise on real cases
- Pay attention to and learn from each other
- Experiment with new ways of working
- Follow up on personal and shared learning and development.
Who will benefit from the approach?
- Team leaders who are responsible for virtual teams (or semi-virtual teams)
- Line managers whose subordinates are based in different countries and time zones
- Leaders about to embark on virtual leadership activities
- Members of intact virtual teams.
Expected outcomes from the approach
At the end of the initiative participants will have:
- Assessed their virtual leadership profile and skills and identified their development needs
- Revisited their assumptions on virtual teams and virtual leadership
- Stretched their virtual leadership capacities and skills in practical situations
- Specified their development needs and learnt how to address them
- Experimented with new ways of leading virtual teams and refined their profile, capacities and skills
- Created and become part of a community of practice in virtual leadership
- Had an opportunity to lead and work virtually in a productive and generative way
- Completed a virtual working assignment as part of a team.
What makes our approach unique?
Our approach is:
- Totally virtual
- Highly experiential
- Highly practice oriented (we will work with your ongoing virtual business tasks)
- A process of development closely dovetailed with your company’s realities
- Highly flexible: we will compose a specific menu to address your specific needs
- based on in-depth research
- Striving for ongoing learner-ship.
Interested in going ahead?
Please call Ghislaine Caulat at Ashridge Consulting on +44 (0)1442 841436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org