Our latest research builds upon our previous UK based research into Generation Y. Based on our findings to date, on questions repeatedly asked by existing and potential clients, and from open debate in the media we decided to :
- investigate Generation Y outside of the western world, focusing on the Middle East, India, Malaysia and China.
- explore the manager-graduate relationship in the first few years of work and expectations of managers, graduates and organisations for their future leaders.
Four key themes emerged from this research which include:
- Expectations of work, turnover and external influences
- Work experience, development and maturity
- National culture and behaviour and corporate culture
- Attitudes and behaviour, relationships and work-life balance
For a copy of the full report, please contact the research department.
For more information on our previous work see: