Chris is an Associate of the Ashridge Centre for Business and Sustainability. He has worked on a wide range of research and consultancy projects. His areas of interest and expertise include the responsibilities of business, organisational accountability, and approaches to research.
Chris has consulted for a host of international organisations. His recent research has covered the future of social and sustainable development reporting, socially responsible investment and pension funds, and competencies of corporate responsibility managers.
Chris has designed and delivered a number of tailored development programmes for organisations on corporate responsibility issues. He speaks regularly at events and has written articles for a wide range of publications.
Chris has published a number of reports recently including:
- Gitsham, M. & Gribben, C. (2006) Will UK Pension Funds become more Responsible? Just Pensions/Ashridge Research
- Gitsham, M. & Gribben, C. (2005) Called to Account: The Impact of the Freedom of Information Act
- Gribben,C. & Wilson, A.(2005) Executive Development for Corporate Responsibility Practitioners Ashridge/Corporate Responsibility Group
- Catalogue of CSR Activities: A Broad Overview
- Gribben, C. & Olsen, L. (2003) An Anchor, not the Answer: Trends in Social and Sustainable Development Reporting Ashridge Research.